I have expertise with the following technologies:
- C#: A full-featured, high-performance server-side programming language.
- PWAs, shorthand for Progressive Web Applications. These apps are delivered through the web and built using standard web technologies. Unlike native apps, PWAs are a write-once run-everywhere solution. A single PWA works equally well on any platform whether if be iOS/Android on mobile, or Mac/Windows on the desktop.
- Fetch & AJAX, modern web development techniques for creating responsive & interactive web applications.
- XML: The eXtensible Markup Language is a modern industry standard data-base language used for representing structured data on the Internet.
- JSON or Java Script Object Notation is an open standard file format and data interchange format that uses human-readable text to store and transmit data between web applications & servers.
- Security & Encryption: I have years of experience writing secure software using the advanced-encryption-standard and end-to-end encryption. This has never been so important, web apps are not only available to legitimate users 24/7, they are also available to malicious users every hour of every day.
New I recently completed the new Mana Kauai site. I wrote all the front & back-end software including the staff-only web apps used to manage the reservation calendars & property photos.